- Combined GPA of 8.0 in S.S.C and H.S.C with minimum 3.5 in each.
- O'Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and A'Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of
- Engineering Students must have Math and Physics in their H.S.C. with at least B grade.
- Students applying for Microbiology and Biochemistry must have Biology in their SSC or O-Level with
at least B grade.
- Environmental Science students who have taken Chemistry/Physics in S.S.C. or O'Level will get
There are three academic semesters namely, Autumn, Spring and Summer.
- The admission procedure for Autumn (the beginning of the academic year) starts within the first week
of July and ends with the commencement of classes in the first week of September.
- The admission procedure for Spring starts within the first week of November and ends with the
commencement of classes in the second week of January.
- The admission procedure for Summer takes place in the second week of March and ends with the
commencement of classes in the second week of May.
Special Considerations: Exemption from Admission Test
- Minimum SAT-1 score of 1550 and
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based) or
- IELTS score of 5.5
Full Tuition waiver to student with:
- GPA 5.00 in both SSC and HSC (Excluding 4 th subject)
- 7 A’s in O- level (one sitting) and 3 A’s in A-level.
- Top 5% scorers in Admission test will get 100% Scholarship
Financial Assistance Policy:
Please visit: http://www.iub.edu.bd/admissions/aid